Make the sale. Get the business.
Do you hate selling yourself? Do you fear sounding like a used car salesman? Contact successful consultant, author and business coach Cathy Perme for a tailored hands-on training session covering the fundamentals of selling yourself and your work with integrity. You’ll learn the essentials of a relationship sales process.
By the end of your training you’ll know how to gain new business and build a powerful engine for referrals and repeat business based on your integrity.
You’ll gain confidence in your ability to sell and a clearer understanding of how to leverage your marketing efforts for maximum business success.
A virtual workshop on YOUR terms
- Overcome limiting beliefs about marketing and sales.
- Understand the marketing cycle and know where to impact it to create opportunities.
- The Do’s and Don’ts of maintaining your integrity as a consultant, when faced with client pressure.
- The five basic elements of the sales process and how to close business successfully
- Practice a basic sales call and get feedback to improve your approach.
- Actualize what you learned!
Setting the Stage
The Real (and Sometimes Hard) Truth
- Your perceptions and experiences
- Limiting beliefs
- Basic assumptions
- Selling yourself, versus selling a product
- Maintaining your integrity
The Basic Marketing Cycle
- Stages and length
- Where and how to invest your time
The Sales Process
- The five basic steps
- How to structure a 1-hour sales call
- Sales call demonstration
- How to close business
Practice Sales Calls
- You will have the opportunity to practice doing a sales call and to experience receiving a sales call, with coaching from Cathy
Putting It All Together
- Reflection and Action Plan
What You Get
- Practical Advice
Learn practical tips and techniques for marketing and sales that you can apply the very next day!
- New Insights
By the end of your one-on-one sessions with Cathy, you should walk away with the ability to actualize what you have learned.
- Enhanced Confidence
Gain confidence in your ability to sell yourself and your services.
- Free FIZZ
Get a copy of FIZZ! How to Succeed as an Independent Consultant (2019) with more detail on proposal writing, pricing, and managing projects.